Growth in 2020 despite COVID restrictions
Medical Services are what bring women to us
The more services we provide, the greater the number of women’s lives we can impact through education, support, the gospel, classes, mentoring programs, and assistance.
SHORT TERM GOAL – To continue to add medical services based on patient requests and benchmark studies.
ULTIMATE GOAL – To transform our community for life by being the clinic that the majority of women in our area choose to come to for medical care.
The Challenges of COVID-19
Our doors have been open during the COVID pandemic. We have seen fewer women in 2020 but a larger percentage of them have been abortion minded/vulnerable. In 2020, 650 abortion vulnerable women chose life for their unborn children.
GROWTH IN 2020
Hired a Nurse Practitioner to provide swab testing for bacterial vaginosis, Trichomoniasis, yeast, and general pelvic exams.
- Began microscope testing onsite for Trichomoniasis, bacterial vaginosis, and yeast.
- Began testing with a urine analyzer to diagnose or rule out urinary tract infections.
We have clinic accreditation with the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Clinics (AAAHC)
- Physicians – MEDICAL DIRECTOR, OB/GYN
- RADIOLOGIST/Reads ultrasound images
- Nurse Practitioner – Has the licensing to administer pelvic exams, swab testing, write prescriptions and treat.
- Staff Nurse – Urine and blood pregnancy and STD testing.
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Certified Medical Assistant – Urine pregnancy testing