Current volunteer opportunities include the following:
- Assistance Program – Receive donations, sort baby items and clothing, stock the shelves, and fill client request
- Front Office – Receptionist, filing, data entry.
- Class Coordinator – Call clients, coordinate instructors, recruit refreshment committees, set up class, keep roster, assist during classes, and act as the CPS representative to the participants.
- Newsletter – Assist with writing, preparing, and mailing the quarterly newsletter.
- Prayer Partner – Receive biweekly prayer letters and commit to prayer.
- Ultrasound Chaperone – Sit in with abortion-minded women during scans.
- Event Coordinator – Assist with CPS events: fundraisers, client dinners, post-abortion retreat, class graduations.
- Class Instructor (instructors will need licensing or certification) – Prenatal, parenting, and Bible studies, and mens’ groups.
- Facility Maintenance – Lawncare, maintenance including upkeep and repairs.
- Registered Nurses and LPNs – To be nurse on duty during office hours administering pregnancy tests and scheduling ultrasounds.
- Sonographers – Certified sonographers (RDMS) to administer limited ultrasounds.
- Counseling – Peer counseling after successful completion of 10-week training course.
- Information Technology person (IT)
- Mentor (training required) – Assist clients with goal setting and action steps.
If you would be interested in contributing your time and talent to any of these positions please download an application or contact us for more information at 1-888-689-1353.
Looking for a way for your Church or Sunday School class to get involved?
There are many ways for your group to help – and we need you! Please call the center at 770-590-9361 and find out more.