Use your gifts to contribute to the work of First Care:
- Prayer warriors – Sign up to receive notifications when an abortion minded woman visits or calls
- Knit or crochet baby blankets and booties – We hand them out daily!
- Clothing/diaper drive – Collect new and gently used clothes and baby items through your church/group
- Church Liason – Help us connect with your church to share opportunities to help our clinic
- Schedule Tour – Invite family, friends or church to tour our clinic and learn more about what we do
- Schedule Speaking Engagement – Schedule our Executive Director to speak at your church or group
- Gift Bags – Fill gift bags with necessities for moms and babies during their stay at the hospital or as a gift at our baby shower parties
Individuals assisting clients in the following ways requires a few weeks of training:
- Baby Boutique Assistance Program – Receive donations, sort baby items and clothing, stock the shelves, and fill client requests.
- Event Coordinator – Assist with CPS events: fundraisers, client dinners, post-abortion retreat, class graduations.
- Administrative Help – Assist our staff in the front office
Individuals counseling abortion minded women and clients requires 12 weeks of training:
- Class Coordinator – Call clients, coordinate instructors, recruit refreshment committees, set up class, keep roster, assist during classes, and act as the CPS representative to the participants.
- Ultrasound Chaperone – Sit in with abortion-minded women during scans.
- Class Instructor (instructors will need licensing or certification) – Prenatal, parenting, and Bible studies, and mens’ groups.
- Counseling – Peer counseling after successful completion of 12-week training course
- Mentor (training required) – Assist clients with goal setting and action steps.
If you would be interested in using your time and talents in any of these areas please download an application or contact us for more information at 1-888-689-1353.
Have you ever had an abortion?
No matter whether it was 3 or 30 years ago, your past abortion can still be affecting you in ways you might not realize. You are invited to join our confidential Surrendering the Secret class. Before volunteering, all women who have had an abortion must complete the class. Please email Tricia Taylor, our Post Abortion Recovery leader at email@example.com to find out more information.
Testimonials from Surrendering The Secret
“I was so scared when I came here for the first session, but I found freedom from my abortion shame.” – B.T.
“This opened me back up again and revealed to me how much pain and resentment I was harboring. A weight has been lifted!” – S.C.
“I was truly cared about. I am not ashamed of my babies anymore.” – T.M.
“I didn’t realize how deep I had hidden my secret, and how much in denial I was about the impact abortion can do in a person’s life.” – D.V.
Join our Staff!
Are you looking to work for a thriving pro-life ministry? We have a location in Marietta, and a new one opening in Austell in 2023.
- Front Office – Receptionist, filing, data entry. Must be able to speak Spanish.
- Sonographers – Certified sonographers (RDMS) to administer limited ultrasounds.
- Registered Nurses and LPNs – To be nurse on duty during office hours administering pregnancy tests and scheduling ultrasounds.
To learn more about working with us, please call 888-689-1353.
Ways to Donate
Looking for ways to donate financially or with in kind goods? Check out the list of our current needs for the baby boutique as well as funds to support monetarily.